Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
1/24/2016 05:17
My domain suddenly his error and changed to DNS DNS cloudflare.com
DNS primaire: arnold.ns.cloudflare.com
DNS secondaire: jamie.ns.cloudflare.com

when it was 1 month I delete from cloudflare.com and all goes well and no problems after I delete from cloudflare.com
Suddenly my web can not be accessed.

for domain: liriklagumu.net

and I see their status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited

I want to try to change to DNS: ns1.dynadot.com and ns2.dynadot.com
it can not, the error: The name servers ns1.dynadot.com and ns2.dynadot.com can only be used with one of the Dynadot services like parking or forwarding. If you are trying to set up your hosting, please use the Dynadot Hosting setting.

is there any support that could replace me back to normal DNS, DNS to dynadot.com ..?

Please help me ya ..
thank you
Reply Quote
1/26/2016 16:00
If you set your domains to DNS, it automatically uses our name servers. You wouldn't manually enter our name servers unless you had hosting through us.

Seems your domains are set to DNS correctly now. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!
Reply QuoteHide Replies
k_a_montdidier_fr replied teamdynadot :11/14/2021 02:34
hi, my domain name is bouutique.eu and i have this message:
                                                    This site is inaccessibleCheck if the bouutique.eu address is correct.
                                                     If there is no error, try doing a Windows network diagnostic.
hope you can help me with this.
cordially.
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied k_a_montdidier_fr :11/30/2021 22:07
Hi, looks like the domain expired and was deleted already.
Reply Quote
5/2/2020 04:56
please I am facing the same challenge. My domain name is www.citibus.online
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied b_c_accra_gh :5/20/2020 19:54
www.citibus.online is online already. Could you specify the issue please?
Reply Quote
f_n_casablanca_ma replied teamdynadot :2/19/2021 00:29
hey im facing the same problem
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied f_n_casablanca_ma :3/17/2021 02:00
Hi, can I confirm which domain is having issues?
Reply Quote
paperized replied teamdynadot :3/19/2021 09:13
I had a similar problem with the DNS it says DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN on my browser.
But it is fixed now. Thank you very much for resolving it fast.
Reply Quote
katrix25 replied teamdynadot :5/4/2021 04:34
im having same problem
Reply Quote
5/4/2021 04:33
I am facing same problem, too much irritated now.

I didnt thought that, DNS setting will make much trouble, from yesterday im facing error and error.

How do I solve it?? Now I'm thinking, whether I have done mistake or not, by purchasing domain from Dynadot seriously.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied katrix25 :6/12/2021 12:24
Hey there, I can confirm you have done everything correct on Dynadot. What you must do next is configure your DNS settings at Cloudfare. As you can see if you follow this link https://www.dynadot.com/domain/ip.html?domain={Enter your Domain here}.com

Please enter your domain where I indicated and go to see the
status of your IP.
Reply Quote
h_w_thornton_us replied teamdynadot :12/4/2021 20:25
I followed the directions you stated, because I am having the same problem. The IP address sections read 'None'.
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied h_w_thornton_us :12/7/2021 21:30
Hi, which domain is having the issue? If you don't want to reveal it here, please feel free to contact our chat support to let the team take a further look.
Reply Quote
12/21/2022 19:33
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN i have this message in my website what i should do now please?
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied s_l_bouskoura_ma_1 :1/4/2023 21:41
Hello, to protect your private information, can you provide the website domain to our chat agent so they can take a closer look for you?
Reply Quote
1/16/2023 01:37
I have this message in my website and what I should do now please?

http://surge.bluespacelife.xyz/
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied y_c_shanghai_cn_13 :1/29/2023 21:29
Hello, it doesn't looks like surge.bluespacelife.xyz is set up with A record. You can contact your server provider Cloudflare to let them check further for you.
Reply Quote
6/19/2023 10:26
i have this issue aslwell.

how do i fix this?

domain name: serenityza.xyz
Reply Quote