Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Feedback on the new Domain name Advanced Search
6/13/2023 17:10
Today, for the first time, I noticed you have redone the area of which you have the Advanced Search for, searching for domain names.

I AM DISAPOINTED WITH ONE THING

++ After I click on "Search" and get the list of domains....

You still do not give special highlight to 'domains that I own', instead, I am given a message of which is identiocal to, those domains of which are owned by other people.

It is important or fun at least, to indicate where each of the following is the case...
.....where I own the domain
....where I did own it, but do not now.
....where Dynadot is holding the domain name themselves
....when a domain name is listed in an official domain auction website.

Also, the smaller box size in which the list of .tlds go into.  That is a negative.

The text width is not enough to fit in the longer .tlds.

I WILL ALSO REQUEST ....

... place an add to cart button at the bottom, as well as at the top.

I liked the fact that, I could click on a button, to get domain names starting with that alphabetical character.  The new search feature is great, and, can be used with the same effect, so the loss of these buttons are not so bad.

I request there be, a means to ignore ccTLDs, or to focus on a specific ccTLD only.

FANTASTIC ADDITONS
I really like the clear button for the selected TLDs

GENERALLY
I do like the new format/layout, at the same time I also liked the previous one.
Reply Quote