Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
First time user
5/25/2023 13:01
I have to believe most of the positive reviews are posted by Dynadot itself.  First I could never get the website to open in Chrome even though I shut down my firewall and made several other changes.  When I finally got it open in Firefox I tried to follow instructions to do a name server change and was shown my new website was "parked" and I needed to unlock it.  I followed instructions to unlock it and an error came up telling me that it could not be opened for 15 days. Lastly, when I went to support to confirm this was the case the information said even though I was on hold I could still change name servers which I tried with no success.  This will be my first and last time I use Dynadot for anything.  One star out of five. Two many other established sites to use without the hassle.
Reply Quote
5/26/2023 12:36
Hello,

We are sorry to hear you have an issue opening your website.

If your domain is pointed to Dynadot parking kindly go to your account DNS setting and set it to the information provided to you by your host provider.

I have also attached a link showing steps to change your DNS settings.

https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/set-up-DNS

Should you need further assistance, kindly contact us via chat or email for a prompt response.

Kind Regards
Team Dynadot
Reply Quote
6/23/2023 15:37
ok
Reply Quote