Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
No human contact is not good!!!!!
4/20/2023 16:57
I'm NOT techy and using Dynadot is so confusing. I choose Dynadot because we are starting a new business and it came highly recommended.  However, the on-line chat is not sufficient for me, and the email response is not complete.  Not having human customer service is not good. The company that recommended Dynadot spoke so highly of the telephone customer service.  I'm new to this side of the business and I need to talk with a person that is helpful, please!
Reply Quote
5/3/2023 08:45
Hello,

We sincerely apologise for the delayed response!

Sadly, Dynadot no longer offers phone customer service. We are very sorry that you feel that our customer service via chat and email has not been sufficient. However, we assure you that our chat and emails are handled by the same agents who once handled phone support, and who will be more than happy to elaborate on anything that you need. During chat or email interaction, please do not hesitate to let us know if something is causing confusion and needs to be clarified, since we are aware that a lot of concepts that Dynadot works with can indeed be quite complicated.

In addition, we also offer a great number of help files. Please find the link to our help page below.
https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/

Thank you very much for understanding!

Best regards,
Team Dynadot
Reply Quote