Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Do you have domain names at RegisterFly?
2/18/2007 23:57
Get them out while you can!

Read more at www.whataredomains.com
Reply Quote
3/1/2007 00:43
Does DynaDot make use of RegisterFly for domain registrations?
Reply Quote
3/1/2007 01:11
Thank god..they dont.

I've heard of a few people that have transferred their domain names from Regfly..but its not likely.
Reply Quote
3/1/2007 01:23
Wow...thanks for your fast response.

I've been losing a HUGE amount of business over the past weeks. Registerfly doesn't work anymore and the support is non-existent.

I was reading articles on the site which you referred to, and eventually came accross a letter in PDF format from ICANN to Registerfly on the 21 of Feb, this year.

Seems like they are going down...

I have tenths of domains with Registerfly. I'm really stressed out. I don't know what to do. I realize that the domains will still be in the registry, but how will I update whois info, nameservers, etc???

Question...
Is DynaDot worth it? I have several domain names to register, but I honestly don't want to go through the same pain again. Please give me your honest opinion. The reason why I like DynaDot is because they accept Moneybookers.

Thanks for the time in answering.
Reply Quote
3/1/2007 01:43
Yes, they are worth it. I have 100s of domains with them and customer support is excellent!
Reply Quote
3/1/2007 02:14
Just registered two domains without a single problem. I'll be putting many more domains here soon.
Reply Quote
3/1/2007 02:28
Hi

I for one can vouch for how lousy Registerfly is, especially their customer service which is like you said... non-existent. And I've been with them for more than 2 crummy years...

Only problem is I still have more than a hundred domains regsitered with them which I will be transfering to Dynadot.

The only reason for me registering my domains then was because they were cheap... but then again its definitely not worth the savings. That's why I would rather pay more but have less stress dealing with those dummies over there.

Ron
Reply Quote
3/1/2007 02:30
Oh yeah... and of all the registrars I've dealth with, Dynadot is certainly my favourite... especially when it comes to customer service. Really fast...

Definitely recommend it to anyone.

Cheers

Ron
Reply Quote
Posted By kate
3/2/2007 10:07
RegisterFly is the absolute worst registrar.
Run far away from them while you still can.

If you have any domains that are valuable try to transfer them away asap - if their buggy scripts will allow of course ! Their system is broken but it's been like that for as long as I can remember.

Fortunately Dynadot is the absolute opposite of RegisterFly.
Reply Quote
3/3/2007 02:45
Wohoa!!!

Finally managed to make changes to my domains with Registerfly (admin records, unlocking and authorisation codes) and am transfering them as fast as I could type to Dynadot...

Have been a bluddy harrowing experience... let's hope that those fellas don't stop blockading my transfers... fingers crossed!

So, anyone having domains with them, my best advise is to transfer them ASAP...

Ron
Reply Quote
Posted By kate
3/3/2007 15:08
Don't forget to check
http://registerflies.com/
for up-to-date information
Reply Quote