Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Can't send email - Dynadot site listed as Spam?
5/3/2013 07:40
Since last evening, I can only receive emails, but can not send any. I'm getting a note that Dynadot has been listed as spam when I try to send through Outlook. Are you aware of this issue?
Reply Quote
5/3/2013 08:02
Over here, neither sending nor receiving e-mail is working ("server connection terminated"), website is down for "scheduled maintenance" (when was it scheduled?) -- would be nice to hear from Dynadot what's going on.  Thanks.
Reply Quote
5/3/2013 08:30
Yes, that just started a bit ago.
Reply Quote
5/3/2013 18:02
I'm having the same problem - just sent a private message to Dynadot_staff, they've asked me for my IP address. I hope they can fix this
Reply Quote
5/3/2013 21:59
Would anyone, by chance, have Comcast as their ISP?  Here is the exact message that I'm getting using MSOutlook:

Task '[[email protected]] - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).  The server responded: 421 smtp.webhost.dynadot.com your ip address has been banned due to spam complaints'

IP address that my system is using is 67.189.209.246
Reply Quote
5/5/2013 09:17
According to this (and my delivery failure notices)

http://smtp.e-dns.org/parkmail.dynadot.com.

parkmail.dynadot.com servers are being blocked due to spam complaints.

This is pretty serious.
Reply Quote
5/5/2013 16:03
I'm not sure how this effects the servers ?
Reply Quote
5/7/2013 10:58
We have removed the IP checking from our SMTP server, so this problem should be resolved now.  Please let us know if you continue to experience any difficulties.  Thank you again for your patience and understanding.
Reply Quote
Posted By r4mnes
5/13/2013 00:48
Technical details of temporary failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[(0) parkmail.dynadot.com. [54.214.28.174]:25: 421 parkmail.dynadot.com your ip address has been banned due to spam complaints]
Reply Quote
5/13/2013 17:09
same here:

Technical details of temporary failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[(0) parkmail.dynadot.com. [54.214.28.174]:25: 421 parkmail.dynadot.com your ip address has been banned due to spam complaints]
Reply Quote
5/16/2013 17:03
r4mnes  and l_g_k_hu:

Those errors relate to email received.  As it turns out, many spammers use gmail addresses.  When we initially added our spam filters, we would block the sending IP when an unwanted message was received.  This was a bit too broad, however, as many addresses will share the same IP.  We have now focused the filter to block only the specific address, so this error too should now be resolved.  

We'd like to thank you all again for your patience and understanding.
Reply Quote