Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
500 Internal Server Error
Posted By t_c_au
4/16/2013 16:44
I am experiencing some problems with a phpBB setup I have hosted with you. For multiple users we have been experiencing lots of "500 Internal Server Errors" and similar errors. When I log into cPanel and check the service status I sometimes also get "500 Internal Server Errors" but when it does let me log in the service status shows that "swap used" and "named" have alerts on them. Would this be a contributing factor?

Is there anything I can do to reduce the amount of internal server errors we are getting? I think it is something dynadot will need to resolve but figure I would ask her first.

It sucks not being able to use the web hosting you have paid for 20% of the time because it errors out.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Posted By t_c_au
4/16/2013 21:17
It seems to be particularly bad today as I can't even log into cPanel with the following error coming up;

"Internal Server Error

No response from subprocess ( (cpanel)) with exit signal: 127"
Reply Quote
4/17/2013 13:37
Thank you for letting us know.  A technician is investigating now.
Reply Quote
4/17/2013 15:20
Thank you for your patience.  The issue has been repaired.
Reply Quote
Posted By t_c_au
4/17/2013 16:38
Excellent news. Thanks-you.
Reply Quote
4/28/2013 17:15
You're very welcome.  Thank you for your patience.
Reply Quote
Posted By t_c_au
5/15/2013 02:03
Hello.

It looks like we are having the same type of problems again lots of internal server errors when loading pages. Any chance your tech can take another look and see if there is something that can be done to permanently resolve?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
6/18/2013 16:52
Are you still having these issues?
Reply Quote
6/21/2022 00:21
dynadot.com  has the 500 Internal Server Error  problem again
Reply Quote