Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Why does my website set off the browser security alert?
2/5/2021 22:07
Just hours ago, I started a new email hosting with Dynadot, for a website of mine.

When I did my first test of the website, I keep on getting a message warning me not to visit the website.

One browser gave me the message like 'it shows as being dynadot.com although it has the domain name of  {my domain}

What is causing this, is this only a short term thing that will settle down soon, or what?
Reply Quote
2/27/2021 05:25
Hi, same problem here, can you help please Dynadot ?
www.road96.com
Reply Quote
3/19/2021 09:51
@d_e_montpellier_fr:

It appears your SSL has been added and we do not see any issues. Please feel free to reach out should you have any other questions.
Reply Quote
3/19/2021 09:55
@j_s_narre_warren_au: Thanks for contacting us.

Are you still experiencing the issue? If so can you please provide the domain name? Alternatively you can reach out to our chat support for a faster response time. I believe the issue is your SSL certificate but are unable to confirm without being able to view your DNS.
Reply Quote
6/8/2022 19:22
I am facing the same issue.
www.qi-engineering.com
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied j_z_yorkville_us :6/14/2022 22:48
Hello, that is usually related to the SSL configuration on your website. I'm seeing www.qi-engineering.com is currently secured. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions.
Reply Quote
3/8/2023 13:04
I have something similar when I use http://
Reply Quote
7/10/2023 13:52
Hi, I recently purchased dynadot pro. I began building my site. I go to publish it, it says it's been been published, but when I click to view site i get an error notice saying that my site can't be reached.
Please advise.
Reply Quote