Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
API - Custom Scripts Server & Desktop Based
3/20/2008 12:44
Hello,

For anyone that needs help creating a program / script to submit domain registration requests to the Dynadot API.

I can help you. I have created desktop applications (Windows & JAVA) As well as server based scripts (CURL/Http POST & GET).

I have automated the process so you can enter a list of domains & a start time, then the script grabs your domains on your behalf - while you sleep or do other things.

The code works very efficiently & does a great job at acquiring your domains for you.

If anyone is interested in learning more or has a custom project they need help on, send me a message.

Thanks! Expron

[This post has been edited by d_r_schaumburg_us on Apr 3, 2008 3:02pm.]
Reply Quote
4/21/2008 18:24
i dropped you a message, I'm very interested. thank you
Reply Quote
4/22/2008 00:19
ok.

[This post has been edited by h_k_davis_us_1 on Oct 12, 2008 2:01pm.]
Reply Quote
8/14/2008 09:03
Hello,

I invite you to test out our latest Desktop Dynadot API application. This program runs on Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista.

You can download a free demo of the desktop drop catching application here:

http://www.expron.com/Drop_Catcher_Wait.zip

This demo has a 1 second pause added to it.

If you'd like the full version, it is much faster than the above demo - since it doesn't have any delays or timers - it's very reasonably priced & there's been many success stories of the program working very well & capturing valuable domain names at registration cost.

Thanks,

Dan
Reply Quote
10/3/2008 08:25
how can i get the api software full version
Reply Quote
11/13/2008 12:59
You can view the Dynadot API Drop catcher software at this link:

http://tastedrop.com/join.html

The software is currently for sale at $79.00 USD.

Please let me know if you have any questions on the software.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
1/23/2009 10:27
Dynadot is changing their API server today.

Anyone who has purchased Expron's Dynadot API Drop Catcher software is entitled to a free upgrade.

The previous version of the drop catcher will no longer work.

If you'd like a free upgrade, just shoot me an email at: dan<at>expron.com & I will set you up with the updated tool.

The Expron Drop Catcher includes a lifetime of free updates. If Dynadot changes their API, you will get a working copy of the tool free of charge.

New buyers? If you're interested in purchasing this tool, follow this link:

http://www.tastedrop.com/drop_catcher/

API Version: 01.22.2009
API Server:  https://api.dynadot.com/api.html
Reply Quote
3/6/2009 10:56
There's a sale running right now on this great software.

Save $10 Off the price & buy a copy of the software for only $69. Please message me if you are interested. This is for a limited time only.
Reply Quote
3/26/2009 01:28
Hi,

Does your software reg IDNS - ie does it support the language field?

Regards
Reply Quote
3/26/2009 12:31
Hello,

Yes, there is an IDN version of the software that allows you to specify the IDN language.

Here's a list of IDN languages Dynadot's API supports:

Afrikaans:afr Albanian:alb Arabic:ara Aragonese:arg Armenian:arm Assamese:asm Asturian:ast Avestan:ave Awadhi:awa Azerbaijani:aze Balinese:ban Baluchi:bal Basa:bas Bashkir:bak Basque:baq Belarusian:bel Bengali:ben Bhojpuri:bho Bosnian:bos Bulgarian:bul Burmese:bur Carib:car Catalan:cat Chechen:che Chinese:chi Chuvash:chv Coptic:cop Corsican:cos Croatian:scr Czech:cze Danish:dan Divehi:div Dogri:doi Dutch:dut Estonian:est Faroese:fao Fijian:fij Finnish:fin French:fre Frisian:fry Gaelic:gla Georgian:geo German:ger Gondi:gon Greek:gre Gujarati:guj Hebrew:heb Hindi:hin Hungarian:hun Icelandic:ice Indic:inc Indonesian:ind Ingush:inh Irish:gle Italian:ita Japanese:jpn Javanese:jav Kashmiri:kas Kazakh:kaz Khmer:khm Kirghiz:kir Korean:kor Kurdish:kur Lao:lao Latvian:lav Lithuanian:lit Luxembourgish:ltz Macedonian:mac Malayalam:mal Malay:may Maltese:mlt Maori:mao Moldavian:mol Mongolian:mon Nepali:nep Norwegian:nor Oriya:ori Ossetian:oss Panjabi:pan Persian:per Polish:pol Portuguese:por Pushto:pus Rajasthani:raj Romanian:rum Russian:rus Samoan:smo Sanskrit:san Sardinian:srd Serbian:scc Sindhi:snd Sinhalese:sin Slovak:slo Slovenian:slv Somali:som Spanish:spa Swahili:swa Swedish:swe Syriac:syr Tajik:tgk Tamil:tam Telugu:tel Thai:tha Tibetan:tib Turkish:tur Ukrainian:ukr Urdu:urd Uzbek:uzb Vietnamese:vie Welsh:wel Yiddish:yid
Reply Quote
Posted By dc
5/27/2009 08:21
with which tlds work?
Reply Quote