Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Future API implementations?
Posted By achioo
8/27/2007 08:31
What are the current milestones for the new API? Will we be able to fully administer domains via the API? I'm really curious/interested because I'm a web hosting services provider and am planning to sell domains through the API and would like for people who purchase domains through me to be able to administer them...
Reply Quote
9/2/2007 02:17
We will be adding new features to the API in a couple of months. Currently we are upgrading our hardware, because the API puts a heavy load on our systems.
Reply Quote
9/2/2007 14:20
hi,

i'm really impatient too for a new API, that's why for the moment i'm not really interested the one you have done already.

i hope you'll start soon the development just after the hardware upgrade an consolidation.

bye
Reply Quote
9/2/2007 17:15
it's again me !

it would be also great if your future API could allow as selling SSL certificates directly from our dynadot account !

bye
Reply Quote
Posted By owenw
10/3/2007 19:12
The main feature that probably we all want to see is the ability to delete names via the API.
Reply Quote
10/11/2007 12:02
I am also eagerly waiting fot the full functional api to come out.

Can you give a time frame and features you are planning to add or not planning to add?
Reply Quote