Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
List DNS Records via API
6/6/2021 01:10
Hi,
I'm trying to implement Dynadot services via API. I'm already using it to get my domains through the list_domains function.
I saw there's a set_dns2 function and many more but I didn't found and function to get the list of all DNS Records of a specified domain.
Will be available?

Thank you
Reply Quote
6/25/2021 17:27
Hey there, We apologize for the delay. We unfortunately do not have an API command to list the current DNS records for a domain name. We only
have a 'get name server' command, but it will not display individual DNS records. What I can do is escalate this for potentially exploring this
feature in the future.
Reply Quote
9/20/2021 11:41
I am interested in a 'get_dns' records API command as well. I have seen various requests of this, on this forum, multiple times. When can the devs implement something like this? Your competitors already have similar API calls.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied cybertronics540 :9/22/2021 22:54
Hi, thanks for bringing it to us. The feature has been added to the list already. We will check with the team to see when it will be available.
Reply Quote
m_s_vancouver_us_2 replied teamdynadot :3/26/2024 21:13
Checking in 3 years later.... this seems like a simple thing to add because every other registrar out there supports it?
Reply Quote
11/15/2022 12:19
It's the same for me. As I think, it's a must-have feature. In particular, its absence makes the API even stranger and more unintuitive.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied a_b_nizhny_novgorod_ru :11/21/2022 21:52
The command is available to the public already. You can check it here:
https://www.dynadot.com/domain/api3.html#get_dns
https://www.dynadot.com/domain/api3.html#get_ns
Reply Quote